|Published:||May 22, 2013 11:52 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 22, 2013 2:50 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A vehicle rollover crash on southbound I-75 near Colonial Blvd., caused a complete roadblock this morning. The roadway has since reopened, but traffic was tied up for hours as crews cleared the scene.
Florida Highway Patrol says 25-year-old Keving Keeling sustained minor injuries after his Ford F350 rolled several times. Investigators say the trailer he was hauling swerved for unknown reasons, and fishtailed, striking the metal cable wires.
FHP says alcohol is not considered a factor in this crash.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause