|Published:||May 22, 2013 11:23 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 22, 2013 11:23 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Dustin Jaye returned to a Lee County courtroom this morning.
Jaye is charged with First Degree Murder in the death of Debra Striano. She was found dead inside her home in the Three Oaks community in July of 2012.
Attorneys for Jaye say they need more time to prepare for the case. They're expected back in court, October 8th.
Jaye's uncle, Billy Ray Retherford, was also accused in Striano's death, but he was killed in a shoot out with law enforcement.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings