|Published:||May 22, 2013 10:00 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 22, 2013 11:13 AM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla. - Detectives are looking for help in identifying a man suspected in the fraudulent use of a credit card earlier this month at the Wal-Mart Super Center on Kings Highway.
The victim reported that sometime between 8 am and 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday May 8, someone took $10 in cash and her credit card from her purse while she was working at the Charlotte County Health Department. She learned that her credit card had been used twice at the Wal-Mart on Kings Highway that same day.
Detectives were able to obtain video of the suspect from Wal-Mart. The man suspected of using the victim’s credit card has tattoos on both forearms. The tattoo on his left forearm appears to be of a person’s face.
Anyone with information that can identify the man is asked to call the Sheriff’s Office at (941) 639-2101 or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified