|Published:||May 22, 2013 2:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 22, 2013 3:28 PM EDT|
ARCADIA, Fla.- The former city marshal in Arcadia is being investigated for theft. Charles Lee resigned this week.
Today, we confirmed that FDLE is leading an investigation into Lee.
Details regarding the theft allegations remain unknown.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser