|Published:||May 22, 2013 5:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 22, 2013 5:56 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Golden Gate Blvd. is shut down in both directions at 22nd St. S.E. due to a traffic accident, according to the Collier County Sheriff's Office.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Avoid the area or expect delays.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community