|Published:||May 22, 2013 5:56 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 22, 2013 5:56 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Golden Gate Blvd. is shut down in both directions at 22nd St. S.E. due to a traffic accident, according to the Collier County Sheriff's Office.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Avoid the area or expect delays.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- Radel makes Forbes' list of 'biggest career crashes of 2013'
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Desoto County deputy admits to lying about beating