|Published:||May 21, 2013 5:59 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2013 6:31 AM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Gather up one or more new or gently used dresses and join Spada Salon & Day Spa for their party to benefit PACE Center for Girls, Lee.
Come to Spada located at 13161 McGregor Blvd in Fort Myers on Tuesday, May 21 from 4-8 p.m.
This year’s event includes $20 Wet hair cuts, $10 Kids cuts, $15 Mini Manicures, $5 brow waxing, $15 Chair massages, silent auction and various vendors selling their products while donating a portion of the sales back to PACE.
Food, wine and music by Robert McDonald with New Beginnings Events will round out the night.
Admission is one or more new or gently used dresses. Beach-to-bridal are accepted. The dresses collected will be included in the August 2013 “Love That Dress!” event on August 28 from 6-9pm at Embassy Suites in Estero, which is open to the public. All proceeds benefit PACE.
Last year, Spada played a large part in the more than $130,000 raised at the main event, as well as having the highest fundraising dress collection event by bringing in $5,016. This year the goal is $10,000. Spada is requesting your support by making a cash donation, donating an auction item and/or attending the event.
PACE is a 501c3 organization and works with young women between the ages of 12-18 living in at risk situations. PACE provides guidance and educational opportunities providing them with a path to a successful life.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Lehigh family wants schoolbus back
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral
- Rescuers work to herd stranded whales away from SWFL shore
- Florida Supreme Court to discuss medical marijuana Thursday
- Collier County first responders investigate hazmat situation