|Published:||May 21, 2013 11:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2013 4:51 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- An update to a story you saw first on WINK News last week. Chuck Watlington, the father of Jesse Watlington, 11, who was struck and killed by lightning last year told WINK News another judge has stepped down and recused himself from the lawsuit against McGregor Baptist Church.
Watlington said this is the second time this has happened and he's concerned this will cause unnecessary delays in getting the case to court.
Watlington is suing McGregor Baptist Church for an undisclosed amount of money claiming they were negligent in allowing his son to go out on the football practice field during an electrical storm.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Cincy firefighters are heating things up on FMB
- Thieves steal handicapped man's motobility chair
- Deadly accident in Fort Myers
- Taxpayers footing the bill for Damas hearings, treatment
- Immokalee firefighters donate new bikes after damaging one
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use