|Published:||May 21, 2013 3:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2013 3:08 PM EDT|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. -- The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Robert Kulsar, 18, 2541 Englewood Road, Englewood, on child pornography charges.
Detectives learned that a computer user in Sarasota County was downloading and sharing child pornography on the Internet using peer-to-peer software from a specific IP address.
After viewing an extensive list of files available from that address detectives determined many of the titles suggested content including sexual abuse of sexual exploitation of children.
Detectives executed a search warrant Tuesday at the location for that IP address, which is Kulsar’s residence. A forensic examination of his computer revealed more than 32 images containing children involved in sexual conduct.
Kulsar is charged with 18 counts of Promotion of Sexual Performance by a Child and 32 counts of Possession of Sexual Performance by a Child.
He is currently being held in the Sarasota County Jail without bond.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Former Cape mayoral candidate faces fraud charge