|Published:||May 21, 2013 3:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 21, 2013 3:08 PM EDT|
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. -- The Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office has arrested Robert Kulsar, 18, 2541 Englewood Road, Englewood, on child pornography charges.
Detectives learned that a computer user in Sarasota County was downloading and sharing child pornography on the Internet using peer-to-peer software from a specific IP address.
After viewing an extensive list of files available from that address detectives determined many of the titles suggested content including sexual abuse of sexual exploitation of children.
Detectives executed a search warrant Tuesday at the location for that IP address, which is Kulsar’s residence. A forensic examination of his computer revealed more than 32 images containing children involved in sexual conduct.
Kulsar is charged with 18 counts of Promotion of Sexual Performance by a Child and 32 counts of Possession of Sexual Performance by a Child.
He is currently being held in the Sarasota County Jail without bond.
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend