|Published:||May 20, 2013 11:16 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 12:57 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla.- A Charlotte County woman, accused of faking the deaths of her sons to get money from her church, won't face any jail time.
Deputies arrested Shirley Ann Duncan in February. Now, she's on probation for three years.
A judge found her guilty of fraud and using a person's identity without consent.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Winter weather causes delays, cancellations at RSW
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner