|Published:||May 20, 2013 4:41 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 4:41 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A Fort Myers man gets life in prison for a deadly shooting on Thanksgiving Day in 2011.
Joquinn Benjamin was charged with second degree murder in the death of Christopher Ramirez.
Ramirez was shot in his front yard on Central Avenue in Fort Myers.
Detectives say the shooting was the result of a fight at a restaurant earlier in the evening.
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Beach renourishment winding down in Naples
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Embry-Riddle invited to Sunshine State Conference