|Published:||May 20, 2013 10:53 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 10:53 AM EDT|
YULEE, Fla. (AP) - The body of a man was found following an explosion inside a north Florida mobile home.
Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper told the Florida Times-Union (http://bit.ly/19UinZj ) a neighbor called 911 about 1:20 a.m. Sunday after hearing an explosion.
Leeper says there were multiple propane tanks around the house. Some of them exploded.
The sheriff's office and the state fire marshal's office are investigating.
The name of the dead man has not been released.
Information from: The (Jacksonville) Florida Times-Union, http://www.jacksonville.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- Officials: Encouraging sign for 24 stranded whales