|Published:||May 20, 2013 12:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 4:15 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE HARBOR, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is asking for information concerning two persons of interest concerning an overnight burglary at a Charlotte Harbor business last Wednesday.
Sometime between Tuesday May 14 at 9:30 p.m. and Wednesday May 15 at 4:30 a.m., someone broke into the LaFrance Dry Cleaners located at 4435 Tamiami Trail. Once inside the suspect(s) took a large quantity of change from the cash register and left the store.
At about 4:40 a.m. on Wednesday, two women went to the Shell Gas Station, located next door at 4395 Tamiami Trail, and purchased items using a large amount of change. They were seen in surveillance video to be driving a dark colored pick-up truck. Both women were wearing dark colored tops. One woman had blonde hair while the other woman had brown or black hair.
The Sheriff’s Office is seeking the identity of the two women as persons of interest in this case. Anyone with information concerning these two women or the pick-up truck is asked to please call CCSO (941) 639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft