|Published:||May 20, 2013 12:32 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 4:15 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE HARBOR, Fla.- The Charlotte County Sheriff's Office is asking for information concerning two persons of interest concerning an overnight burglary at a Charlotte Harbor business last Wednesday.
Sometime between Tuesday May 14 at 9:30 p.m. and Wednesday May 15 at 4:30 a.m., someone broke into the LaFrance Dry Cleaners located at 4435 Tamiami Trail. Once inside the suspect(s) took a large quantity of change from the cash register and left the store.
At about 4:40 a.m. on Wednesday, two women went to the Shell Gas Station, located next door at 4395 Tamiami Trail, and purchased items using a large amount of change. They were seen in surveillance video to be driving a dark colored pick-up truck. Both women were wearing dark colored tops. One woman had blonde hair while the other woman had brown or black hair.
The Sheriff’s Office is seeking the identity of the two women as persons of interest in this case. Anyone with information concerning these two women or the pick-up truck is asked to please call CCSO (941) 639-2101, or Crime Stoppers at 800-780-TIPS (8477).
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community
- Trial date set for daycare owner charged in boy's drowning