|Published:||May 20, 2013 10:58 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 10:58 AM EDT|
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) - Police arrested a Miami Gardens man after asking for the public's help in finding his missing daughter.
Miami Gardens police found the missing baby Sunday night after acting on a tip.
Her father, 42-year-old Dexter Jones, is charged with removing a minor contrary to a court order.
The Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/189Ya2L ) reports the 10-month old child was not harmed. She's now in the custody of the Florida Department of Children & Families.
Jones remained in custody at the Miami-Dade County Jail. An attorney was not listed on jail records.
Information from: The Miami Herald, http://www.herald.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape