|Published:||May 20, 2013 10:57 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 20, 2013 10:59 AM EDT|
ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. (AP) - Four people are safe after their boat caught fire off St. Pete Beach.
The U.S. Coast Guard responded to the fire Sunday afternoon near Egmont Key.
The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/12Gbvh6 ) reports nearby boaters gave refuge to the boaters.
The names of the boaters haven't been released.
Information from: Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, Fla.), http://www.tampabay.com.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- Fla. city ends program allowing backyard chickens
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Whales stranded in Fla.: From despair to optimism
- 1 killed, 1 injured in Orlando hit-and-run
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school