|Published:||May 19, 2013 7:01 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 19, 2013 7:01 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fl. - Start your engines! It's grasscar racing season in Lee County and right now, drivers are speeding around the Mow-a-Dega track on lawnmowers.
These lawnmowers can go as fast as 60 miles an hour. The local league is split up into several classes based on age and lawnmower speed.
Some of the participants are as young as 10 and go all the way up to 75 years old.
The league races at the mow-a-dega track behind Victory Christian Center.
To fnd out about their next evet, head to www.grasscar.us
- Three hospitalized after early morning Cape Coral crash
- Lee deputies investigating death on Bokeelia. ID released
- Lee deputies searching for 7-Eleven robber
- Fort Myers criminal defense attorney commits suicide
- Charlotte County deputies investigate shooting at a party
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp festival happening this weekend
- Child Struck And Killed By Vehicle In Bonita Springs.