|Published:||May 18, 2013 11:06 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 18, 2013 11:06 AM EDT|
NORTH FORT MYERS, Fla.- A fire that started in the utility room at a North Fort Myers home caused extensive damage Friday night.
Fire officials say the call came in around 9:30 p.m. at the home on Moody Road.
They say the fire started in the utility room, and there was extensive smoke damage throughout the home.
The fire itself damaged the south side of the house.
Three adults and three kids were inside the house when the fire happened, but they all made it out safely.
The Red Cross is assisting the family.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Researcher suspended after dolphin moved to pool