|Published:||May 17, 2013 2:21 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 17, 2013 2:21 PM EDT|
BONITA SPRINGS, Fla.- State regulators suspended the license of a Lee County doctor.
The department's final order says Dr. Konstantine Yankopolus prescribed his patients highly addictive drugs with "no demonstration of medical need."
Yankopolus worked with Dr. Zanos Grekos, the Bonita Springs doctor accused of malpractice back in 2010 after the death of one of his patients.
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- APNewsBreak: Fla. congressman lost $18M in scheme
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end