|Published:||May 17, 2013 5:25 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 17, 2013 6:44 PM EDT|
PORT CHARLOTTE, Fla.- Charlotte County Fire and EMS responded to a double-wide mobile home fire at 3657 Stockton Road, just before 4:30 p.m.
A man in his 60s was home at the time of the fire, but he was not injured.
Firefighters quickly brought the fire under control, which appears to have been caused by a gas grill in use at the time.
The exterior and some of the interior of the home was damaged.
The Charlotte County American Red Cross was requested to assist the resident.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash