|Published:||May 17, 2013 3:39 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 17, 2013 3:46 PM EDT|
CHARLOTTE HARBOR, Fla.- A locked Hayman drop safe was found in the Charlotte Harbor area and turned in to the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office on Monday. The safe is described as being gray and about 2 ft. by 2 ft. The safe did not appear to have been opened or tampered with.
Detectives are attempting to locate the owner of the safe. A computer check was unable to locate any reports of stolen or missing safes of a similar description.
Anyone with information concerning the ownership of the safe is asked to call the Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 639-2101.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members
- Woman works to improve the Dunbar community