|Published:||May 17, 2013 6:43 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 17, 2013 9:00 AM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - Fishermen’s Village in Punta Gorda will host its first Key Lime Festival. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Saturday, May 18th.
The all-day festival will feature live music by Gator DJ and Renn Loren & Tiki Town Castaways. There will be face painting, magic shows, key lime bowling and other activities for the kids.
Key Lime themed contests will include “Who’s Got Punta Gorda’s Best Key Lime Pie”, The Best of Florida’s Bartender’s “Key Lime Pie Martini” and “Key Lime Pie Margarita” Challenge.
Village Restaurants will be creating original key lime chef specialties.
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue.
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man accused of killing dog with pickaxe appears in court
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Cape woman at center of life support controversy passes away
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent