|Published:||May 17, 2013 6:43 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 17, 2013 9:00 AM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - Fishermen’s Village in Punta Gorda will host its first Key Lime Festival. The event runs from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Saturday, May 18th.
The all-day festival will feature live music by Gator DJ and Renn Loren & Tiki Town Castaways. There will be face painting, magic shows, key lime bowling and other activities for the kids.
Key Lime themed contests will include “Who’s Got Punta Gorda’s Best Key Lime Pie”, The Best of Florida’s Bartender’s “Key Lime Pie Martini” and “Key Lime Pie Margarita” Challenge.
Village Restaurants will be creating original key lime chef specialties.
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- Search ends for 2 missing from migrants' raft