|Published:||May 16, 2013 3:38 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 16, 2013 3:38 PM EDT|
SANIBEL, Fla.- The City of Sanibel will sponsor the 2013 Educational Hurricane Seminar in an effort to accommodate the residents, property, business owners and Island workers.
The Seminar is free and reservations are not required.
Main topics to be discussed will be the 2013 Hurricane predictions, Special Needs Programs, Family Hurricane Planning, and City of Sanibel Building codes. The Seminar will be held at the BIG Arts Center located at Dunlop Road.
Sanibel hurricane re-entry Passes will be available for residents and businesses.
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim
- Man catches dog thief in the act
- Cape Coral man arrested for child neglect
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lehigh Acres
- Naples beach renourishment project set to wrap up next week
- U.S. 41 Northbound Blocked near Andrea Lane
- Homeless chilren create Pictures of Hope