|Published:||May 16, 2013 1:13 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 16, 2013 2:38 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A man accused in a Fort Myers murder case will remain in federal custody on $500,000 bond.
Dietrich Wilcox made his first court appearance today on homicide charges. He's accused of killing Travis Burton in February of last year. Burton was shot multiple times, and died from his injuries.
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- EXCLUSIVE: LeeTran driver speaks after possible bus shooting
- Owner tracks stolen boat to Mexico
- E-911 System Out in Charlotte County
- Sports making their way back to Edison State College
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Postal Service letter carriers collect toys this Saturday