|Published:||May 15, 2013 12:05 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 15, 2013 5:13 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- A man suspected in the murder of two Fort Myers men last month, appeared in federal court today on unrelated gun charges.
Only WINK News was in the courtroom as Donal Dorvilus pleaded not guilty to federal gun charges stemming from a Fort Myers robbery in December. He was ordered to remain in US marshal custody without bond.
Last week, Fort Myers Police named Dorvilus a suspect in the shooting deaths of Jojo Brunson and Paul Baldwin. The cousins were shot and killed in the Renaissance Preserve neighborhood April 20th.
Dorvilus is scheduled to be back in court in June, with a trail expected to start in July.
Fort Myers Police are asking for people to come forward with information, and hope the arrest will give witnesses the courage to speak up without fear of retaliation.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids
- UNF golfer killed in small plane crash
- 3 arrested in stolen exam scheme at FIU
- 3 Miami-Dade officers shot, 2 suspects killed
- 'Magic' Johnson to speak at Quality Life Center fundraiser
- Miami-Dade Police officer shot, hospitalized
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples