|Published:||May 14, 2013 5:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 14, 2013 5:58 PM EDT|
PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla.- A Lehigh Acres doctor has been arrested again on racketeering charges, according to our partners at the News-Press.
Dr. Jacinta Gillis, owner of clinics in Lehigh Acres and Pinellas Park, was arrested this morning in Pinellas County after a judge revoked her bond. It has since been reset at $160,000.
Gillis was arrested in April 2011 in Pinellas on charges of racketeering, conspiracy to commit racketeering, conspiracy to traffic oxycodone and money laundering.
Click here to read the story in its entirety.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Lehigh Middle student allegedly brings knife to school