|Published:||May 14, 2013 5:58 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 14, 2013 5:58 PM EDT|
PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla.- A Lehigh Acres doctor has been arrested again on racketeering charges, according to our partners at the News-Press.
Dr. Jacinta Gillis, owner of clinics in Lehigh Acres and Pinellas Park, was arrested this morning in Pinellas County after a judge revoked her bond. It has since been reset at $160,000.
Gillis was arrested in April 2011 in Pinellas on charges of racketeering, conspiracy to commit racketeering, conspiracy to traffic oxycodone and money laundering.
Click here to read the story in its entirety.
- Cape PD warns residents of housing scam
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Holiday event raises funds for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- Florida skydiver falls with tangled parachute
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Lee County Sheriff's deputies investigating copper theft
- Woman allegedly threatened to shoot man as he walked his dog
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop