|Published:||May 14, 2013 6:11 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 14, 2013 6:37 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- New video today shows the moment a Missouri man was arrested for driving two Collier County teens to Kentucky.
Ivan Coleman faces custodial interference charges.
Police issued an Amber Alert after 14-year-old Megan Morris and 15-year-old Tatiana Rosado disappeared while walking a dog over the weekend.
Megan Morris just landed this afternoon in Miami, and is on her way back to Southwest Florida. Her mom says Megan was taken against her will, and that the friend, Tatiana, was in on the plan.
Coleman is awaiting extradition to Collier County.
- Teacher accused of having relationship with student
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- North Fort Myers mobile home fire ruled suspicious
- Collier Co. begins looking for land to build soccer complex
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Golisano Children's Hospital holds ceremonial groundbreaking
- Historic central Fla. house moved on barge
- Fla. man guilty in taxi, food delivery robberies
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite