|Published:||May 13, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2013 3:18 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - The family of a missing Golden Gate teenager is heading to Kentucky to get her this morning, after the man she was traveling with was caught when an Amber Alert was issued.
Authorities say 22-year-old Ivan Eugene Coleman III of Missouri is under arrest and facing felony charges.
According to deputies, Coleman met 15-year-old Tatiana Rosado online. On Saturday, Rosado and her 14-year-old friend ran off with him.
An Amber Alert was issued on Sunday and by 8:30 Sunday night Coleman was arrested after a traffic stop in Paducah, Kentucky, where he was found traveling with the two missing teenagers.
Coleman is now awaiting extradition to Collier County where he will be charged with two counts of interfering with child custody.
Paducah Police say the Department of Community-Based Services representatives responded and took charge of the girls. At the direction of her parents, one of the girls was released to family friends from Tennessee until the parents could arrive from Florida. The other girl was placed in a group home until her parents can travel to Kentucky to get her.
- Woman's throat slit by daughter's boyfriend, 15
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Driver suffers serious injuries after causing 3-car crash
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- FMPD arrests 2, seizes drugs, cash and handgun during search