|Published:||May 13, 2013 12:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2013 3:18 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. - The family of a missing Golden Gate teenager is heading to Kentucky to get her this morning, after the man she was traveling with was caught when an Amber Alert was issued.
Authorities say 22-year-old Ivan Eugene Coleman III of Missouri is under arrest and facing felony charges.
According to deputies, Coleman met 15-year-old Tatiana Rosado online. On Saturday, Rosado and her 14-year-old friend ran off with him.
An Amber Alert was issued on Sunday and by 8:30 Sunday night Coleman was arrested after a traffic stop in Paducah, Kentucky, where he was found traveling with the two missing teenagers.
Coleman is now awaiting extradition to Collier County where he will be charged with two counts of interfering with child custody.
Paducah Police say the Department of Community-Based Services representatives responded and took charge of the girls. At the direction of her parents, one of the girls was released to family friends from Tennessee until the parents could arrive from Florida. The other girl was placed in a group home until her parents can travel to Kentucky to get her.
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Elderly Naples man accused of molesting special needs teen
- Mother accused of doing 'whippets' while baby was present
- Family surprises neighbors with 'Random Acts of Kindness'
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- Lee County school board votes to make school day longer
- G. Weaver Hipps Elementary collects supplies for foster kids