|Published:||May 13, 2013 4:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2013 5:08 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS, Fla.- The Lee County Sheriff's Office needs help identifying two suspects who robbed the 7-11, located at 15021 McGregor Boulevard, on Saturday just after 2:00 a.m.
Deputies learned while the clerk was working behind the counter, two unknown black males wearing clothing over their faces entered the business. One of the suspects was armed with a handgun and demanded money from the registers. The suspects obtained an undisclosed amount of cash during the robbery and fled the area in an unknown direction. There were no reported injuries.
Assistance is needed in identifying the suspects.
If you have any information on the suspect in this robbery, please call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000. Or, to remain anonymous and be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000, call Southwest Florida Crime Stoppers at 1-800-780-TIPS. Tips may also be made online at www.swflcrimestoppers.org, through the Tip Submit app on any iPhone or by texting a tip to CRIMES (234637) Keyword: REWARD.
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Ida Baker assistant principal put on leave
- Fake service dogs hurting those who actually need them
- Men called heroes after pulling man from Golden Gate lake
- Residents are still homeless after a devastating Sept. fire
- Nate Lee continues to fight for 911 call system improvements
- Healthpark Medical Center adding 9 extra beds for season
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down