|Published:||May 13, 2013 11:15 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2013 11:15 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- A Lee County judge just found Clinton Drake competent to stand trial.
The 19-year-old is accused of killing his own grandfather, John Drake, in December of 2011, and then leaving his body in a truck at a busy Cape Coral intersection.
He's expected back in court August 9th.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Neighbors say homicide victim was loved by everyone
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time
- FWC reports 20th panther mortality for 2013