|Published:||May 13, 2013 10:22 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2013 10:58 AM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Former Lee County deputy John Eaton was in court for his arraignment this morning.
The 7 1/2-year veteran was arrested last month and charged with illegal drug possession. Eaton reportedly resigned after investigators say they found marijuana, steroids and drug equipment in his home.
Eaton was most recently patrolling in Bonita Springs before his arrest.
Eaton will be back in court June 18th.
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years
- Real life grinch steals Christmas stockings
- Beach renourishment winds down in Naples