|Published:||May 13, 2013 1:02 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 13, 2013 1:02 PM EDT|
FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla.- A boat caught fire on Driftwood Lane over the weekend, and now the Fort Myers Beach Fire Marshal says this fire was intentionally set.
There are no suspects or persons of interest yet.
This area has been experiencing some minor vandalism, however, there is no evidence to support whether the vandalism and fire are related.
The State Fire Marshal has taken over, and is currently waiting on results from fire debris sent to the lab.
The boat owners did have some items stolen off this exact boat at this same time last year.
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner
- Realtors and police warn of rental fraud hitting SWFL
- Girlfriend wants charges dropped against Zimmerman
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- Man accused of leaving baby in car no stranger to law
- Red Sox' 2014 Spring Training ticket sales set record
- Flight diverted with landing gear light on
- Winter weather delays flights in and out of RSW