|Published:||May 12, 2013 6:38 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 12, 2013 9:47 AM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly motorcycle crash in Collier County late Saturday night.
Troopers say the driver of a Ford Mustang was heading south on Collier Blvd. and turned left on Golden Gate Blvd. into the path of 39-year-old Dimas Maldonado's motorcycle.
Maldonado hit the car and was pronounced dead on the scene.
The driver of the Mustang was charged with an improper turn violation.
- Man surrenders after stand-off in St. James City
- EPA safety testing closes Desoto Middle School
- Interactive play to teach dangers of drug use
- Man accused of shooting neighbor's black Labrador
- Crash kills 3, injures 2 in central Fla.
- Florida election a test for Obama health care law
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Collier school district approves new cyberbullying policy
- Injunction for husband of woman who drove in ocean
- FMB holds election for Town Council members