|Published:||May 11, 2013 10:42 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 11, 2013 11:44 AM EDT|
The Kings Hwy Northbound I -75 exit ramp has reopened after a crash Saturday morning. Charlotte County EMS says a man was flown to Lee Memorial Hospital with serious injuries after his pickup truck rolled over multiple times at the exit ramp. The Florida Hwy. Patrol is investigating the cause of the crash.
- Doctors find Mesac Damas incompetent to stand trial
- Woman allegedly steals iPhone 5S from Verizon Store
- Vehicle catches fire on Oil Well Rd.
- Salvage crews raise sunken luxury yacht
- CCSO investigates possible link in Waffle House robberies
- Dump truck and car crash on SW 20th Ave.
- Lee's family talks about new 911 dispatcher training
- Driver in crash that killed Cypress Lake grad was drunk
- Estero firefighters rescue impaled seagull
- Men allegedly point guns at FMPD officers