|Published:||May 10, 2013 11:29 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 10, 2013 11:55 PM EDT|
Fort Myers, Fla.-- Fort Myers Police Department's Special Investigations Group with the assistance of SWAT ended a three month investigation today.
Detectives arrested Herbert Riggins for possession of marijuana with intent to sell within 1000 feet of a church and possession of drug paraphernalia. Terrance Hodge was arrested for possession of cocaine with the intent to sell within 1000 feet of a church and possession of marijuana under twenty grams.
Police seized 30 grams of marijuana, packaging materials and scales from Riggins as a result of the search warrant. Riggins is still under investigation for further drug offenses.
Police seized 20 small baggies of cocaine Hcl from Hodge. The cocaine was packaged for street distribution and totaled 3.5 grams. Hodge was outside the home as the SWAT team approached and was detained by police. Officers discovered that Hodge had a warrant for failure to pay child support.
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- SUV sinks into hole in Cape Coral construction project
- Neighbors saw red flags ahead of animal cruelty arrest
- Indictment accuses SWFL residents of human smuggling