|Published:||May 10, 2013 6:40 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 10, 2013 7:46 AM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - GulfShore Mustang Club of Southwest Florida is holding a benefit car, truck, and bike show for a 12-year-old Cape Coral girl fighting a rare form of cancer.
Tessa's Show will be held at Dempsey's Diner on Pine Island Road in Cape Coral, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Tessa was diagnosed with Wilm's Tumor 2 weeks before Christmas. Wilm's Tumor is a rare form of cancer that occurs more frequently in children under 5, so for Tessa to develop it makes it even rarer.
The 12-year-old has ungone multiple surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
Owners interested in showing off their cars can register for $20 the day of the event. There will also be live music, karaoke, door prizes, and raffles.
All money raised will help Tessa's family pay off her medical bills.
For more information call (239) 223-8875.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Man who lost leg to propeller unable to reach settlement
- Five years fatality free: Florida set to break gator record
- Sun-N-Fun Lagoon opens for Collier schools' winter break
- Templeton Shootout drives millions into Naples economy
- House to tackle flood insurance rate hikes
- Naples shelter combats domestic violence one gift at a time