|Published:||May 09, 2013 4:00 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 09, 2013 5:56 PM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A concourse at Miami International Airport has been reopened after the discovery of a suspicious package.
Airport spokesman Marc Henderson says authorities investigated the package and determined it was not a threat.
All passengers in the airport's J concourse were evacuated Thursday at about 3:05 p.m. Ten flights were unable to depart and two incoming flights were diverted to other gates.
The package was found outside the gate of a Caribbean Air flight.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Woman takes wallet left at Walmart, uses debit card
- Annual 'Red, White & BOOM!' celebration comes to an end
- Redmond: Man charged with spreading HIV wants case dropped
- Caretaker allegedly takes more than $11,300 from victim
- A feud between fire and EMS could soon come to an end
- WINK News gets Collier call center employees back pay
- Four Lee County Schools will have extended hours in January
- Cape Coral Elks Lodge forced to shut its doors
- Red drift algae could pile up on SWFL beaches in 2014
- Closing of Fla. power plant will take 60 years