|Published:||May 09, 2013 4:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 09, 2013 4:43 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Investigators removed computers and papers from the home of a Lee County deputy accused of robbing and beating a man.
Today, we saw a number of deputies at Michael Ronga's Cape Coral home, and Ronga himself came out of the house and got into a red car.
The sheriff says Ronga was arrested on Sunday after he offered a man a ride, and then then attacked and robbed him.
- FGCU one win away from NCAA Tournament appearance
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Search continues for missing spring breaker
- Fla. teen shot by grandfather during argument
- Suspected police impersonator was fed agent
- Cape Coral firefighters investigating trash compactor fire
- Gay-straight club lawsuit to be move forward
- Judge: tainted evidence not enough to free inmate
- Obama to promote education agenda at Miami school