|Published:||May 09, 2013 4:12 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 09, 2013 4:43 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla.- Investigators removed computers and papers from the home of a Lee County deputy accused of robbing and beating a man.
Today, we saw a number of deputies at Michael Ronga's Cape Coral home, and Ronga himself came out of the house and got into a red car.
The sheriff says Ronga was arrested on Sunday after he offered a man a ride, and then then attacked and robbed him.
- Cape city workers find small mobile meth lab in the woods
- Cab driver saves family from mobile home fire
- Boil water notice in effect after N. Ft. Myers main break
- School bus catches fire in Lehigh Acres
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case
- Officials: 35 pilot whales moving in deeper water
- Kohl's keeps doors open 'round the clock until Christmas Eve
- Miami man allegedly hid drugs in truck's door panel
- JetBlue Airways opens flight route to Haiti
- FMPD arrests 3 teenaged vehicle burglary suspects