|Published:||May 09, 2013 11:24 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 09, 2013 11:24 AM EDT|
MIAMI (AP) - A South Florida prosecutor is facing charges after allegedly sideswiping another car on a busy roadway and leaving the accident scene.
Authorities say 29-year-old Caycie Blake Flitman was arrested following the incident Tuesday. The Miami Herald reports (http://hrld.us/18Zaa5J ) she posted $500 bail on a charge of leaving the scene of an accident with property damage.
Flitman works as an assistant Miami-Dade County state attorney. It wasn't clear Wednesday if she had hired an attorney for herself. The state attorney's office said the incident is under review.
Miami police say Flitman made an improper lane change and struck the car next to her. The other motorist said Flitman stopped, got out of her car and cursed at him, then drove away. She was later arrested at her home.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 3 dead after plane crashes into Jacksonville pond
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Holiday event fundraises for non-profit spay/neuter clinic
- 2 dead after shooting at Miami barbershop
- Panther found dead of suspected gunshot wound
- NTSB releases preliminary report on Fla. jet crash
- Man who gave abortion drug to be sentenced
- Report: Access to voting in Fla. varies by county
- FIU hosts meeting on deteriorating bridges
- Attendance up at 2013 Art Basel in Miami Beach