|Published:||May 08, 2013 5:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 08, 2013 5:53 PM EDT|
CAPE CORAL, Fla. - Deputies arrest a man they say was selling tattoos out of a garage during a tattoo party.
Travis Fernandes, 26, was arrested Tuesday night at a home off SE 21st Terrace.
According to an arrest report an undercover deputy walked up a driveway and asked if there was a 'tattoo party' and a woman said yes, some people were getting tattoos.
The deputy claims Fernandes said he charges $60 per hour, but agreed on the deputy's design for $80.
Fernandes was taken into custody where he allegedly said he did not know it was illegal in the state of Florida to tattoo without a license, and that he once had a license to tattoo in Connecticut.
Fernandes was charged with tattooing outside of an establishment and bonded out of jail Wednesday afternoon.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Cops: Man shoots friend while watching football
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Pt. Charlotte street closed due to roadway collapse
- 2 Keys men get prison for wildlife trafficking
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41