|Published:||May 08, 2013 6:07 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 08, 2013 6:42 PM EDT|
BROWARD COUNTY, Fla.- An aircraft landed on northbound I-75 at mile marker 31 near Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday evening.
The plane landed safely and no one was injured, but all lanes of I-75 at the Broward toll plaza were temporarily blocked.
The Broward County Sheriff's Office says the Cessna 172 Skyhawk was carrying an instructor and student from N. Perry to Naples, when it lost power and the oil pressure dropped.
- Man linked to Pt. Charlotte accused in wife's death
- 2 Cape Coral men accused of battery on an FHP officer
- Punta Gorda victim of theft follows and detains suspect
- Lottery sales suspended at stores raided for illegal drugs
- CCSO: no reason to believe accused murderer heading to SWFL
- Man who rescued motorcycle rider, killed in crash on Friday
- Sentencing delayed for Tampa abortion drug case
- Winter weather causes delays, cancellations at RSW
- Redmond HIV case could be thrown out under Fla. law
- SAO drops grand theft charge against fmr. commissioner