|Published:||May 07, 2013 12:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2013 12:23 PM EDT|
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) - Coast Guard officials are searching for a 16-year-old who went missing near the Jupiter Inlet in South Florida.
Officials said the teen was on an outing with his youth group at Juno Beach Pier when he went missing Sunday.
Coast Guard officials sent several boats to look for the unidentified teen Monday. Palm Beach County Sheriff's officials also searched by helicopter.
The teen is described as a white male with long dirty blond hair. He is approximately five-feet and five-inches tall.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Sailboat off Marco Island tries to ride out Thursday's storm
- Principal charged with sexually assaulting staffer
- WINK News viewers capture pictures, videos of SWFL storms
- New patrol cars to help combat traffic offenses