|Published:||May 07, 2013 12:23 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2013 12:23 PM EDT|
JUPITER, Fla. (AP) - Coast Guard officials are searching for a 16-year-old who went missing near the Jupiter Inlet in South Florida.
Officials said the teen was on an outing with his youth group at Juno Beach Pier when he went missing Sunday.
Coast Guard officials sent several boats to look for the unidentified teen Monday. Palm Beach County Sheriff's officials also searched by helicopter.
The teen is described as a white male with long dirty blond hair. He is approximately five-feet and five-inches tall.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Motorcyclist injured after crash on Nelson at Tropicana
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- Pilot whales change course, move closer to shore
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Officials: 20 whales spotted closer to shore
- 2 die in South Florida motorcycle crash
- Cape Fire Station 2 closes for repairs due to mold
- SWFL gathering Saturday to support elderly smack cam victim