|Published:||May 07, 2013 8:00 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2013 11:03 AM EDT|
PUNTA GORDA, Fla.- The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly crash in Charlotte County. 51-year-old Judy Hannah was killed when the car she was riding in flipped on Interstate 75 at mile marker 153 near Oil Well Road in Punta Gorda.
48-year-old Frank Zaccone was the driver. According to a news release from the Florida Highway Patrol, Zaccone lost control of his vehicle and flipped it. Both were taken to Lee Memorial Hospital by helicopter. Zaccone is listed in serious condition.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Update: Cape Coral kid hit by car doing 'a lot better'
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- Sheriff: Fla. man kills wife, son with crossbow
- Gifts, volunteers needed for adopt-a-senior holiday program
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Grinch steals Christmas trees from Lemon Bay students
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples