|Published:||May 07, 2013 3:36 PM EDT|
|Updated:||May 07, 2013 5:21 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- The man accused of killing his live-in girlfriend in their North Fort Myers mobile home in May of 2011, has been found guilty as charged of Second Degree Murder with a firearm.
Lee County Sheriff's deputies arrested William Albury after they found the body of Judy Kibblin in the couple's home. Albury says the two were arguing when Kibblin grabbed a gun he was holding, and it fired.
- 10 whales dead, dozens stranded in Everglades
- Suspect in custody after Orlando-area school shooting
- 'Hazmat situation' determined not suspicious
- Support for smack cam victim grows, victim responds
- Water main break blocks Hancock Bridge Pkwy near US 41
- Alamo gun range set to open in February in Naples
- Toddler apparently drowned in canal
- Woman charged with DUI, crashing into school bus
- Grace Church's worm farms help students with special needs
- New marina, dry boat storage facility in Cape Coral