|Published:||May 06, 2013 9:26 AM EDT|
|Updated:||May 06, 2013 9:26 AM EDT|
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Deputies say three people were shot at a home in Hillsborough County.
The sheriff's office was called to the residence in Citrus Park, about 15 miles northwest of Tampa, Sunday at about 11 a.m.
According to investigators, a witness ran to the sheriff's district office and said a shooting had occurred.
When deputies arrived at the residence they discovered two women inside and one down the street. One of the women inside the home was declared dead at the scene. The second died later at St. Joseph's Hospital. A third found outside was hospitalized. Her condition was not known.
Authorities said they were interviewing three individuals in reference to the homicides.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Family hospitalized after eating meat with LSD
- Cape police arrest 2nd suspect in child neglect case
- Man posts Facebook video of himself jumping on manatees
- CCSO: Woman uses stolen credit card to buy TV
- Fmr Cape resident accused of attempted sex trafficking
- Music Man Redux - Teacher needs instruments for good cause
- Woman, 97, hit by trooper dies of injuries
- Car drives into hole in Cape Coral
- Scammers call Charlotte County residents claiming to be CCU
- Alva students arrested for gun, caught with ammo day before