|Published:||Apr 30, 2013 6:01 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2013 6:01 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- One of the oldest Lee County residents died Sunday at the age of 107.
Gladys “Toots” Malarky was born in 1905, according to our partners at the News-Press, when the average life expectancy was 47 years.
Funeral arrangements will be handled by National Cremation & Burial Society.
- FMPD arrests two for aggravated assault on law enforcement
- Power Outage Delays FGCU Game. Power Surge causes TV delay
- FGCU'S Road To March Madness Comes To An End
- FGCU takes on Mercer at 2 p.m. for ASUN Championship
- War Horse coming to the stage at Barbara B Mann
- Woman In Critical Condition after Motorcycle Crash In Charlo