|Published:||Apr 30, 2013 10:46 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2013 5:53 PM EDT|
ESTERO, Fla.- The Florida Everblades and their home, Germain Arena, are for sale.
Majority owner of the arena, 70-year-old Peter Karmanos, Jr., is selling most of his properties to simplify his life. He says he will work with a Los Angeles-based investment bank, called Park Lane, founded to provide sports finance advisory services.
According to the Everblades President and General Manager Craig Brush, the likelihood of someone buying the arena without buying the team isn't high, calling the team a great asset.
- Woman at center of infamous killing set free
- Public IDs woman accused of stealing from elderly victim
- Snow forecasted for Golden Gate Community Park Saturday
- A song from behind bars: An unlikely story
- So. Fla. US Rep. Garcia joins 24 immigration fast
- FHP investigates fatality on SB I-75 near Corkscrew Rd.
- Cape Police arrest reckless driver near recent accident site
- Deputies arrest student accused of bringing knife to school
- Toy drive sign ups end Friday for Collier Salvation Army
- Man accused in 2 killings attempts jail escape