|Published:||Apr 30, 2013 10:28 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2013 12:36 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- Lee County Commissioners have voted five to zero to approve giving $4 million in tax payer money to an unidentified company.
The Fortune 500 business wants to move its corporate headquarters to Southwest Florida. The payment is to lure them here, rather than the other location under consideration in Oklahoma.
Even with this vote, it may be next week before we know the company's identity, but we do know the project will provide about 700 jobs.
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings not alone
- LCSO investigates North Ft. Myers homicide
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Suspect cuts Punta Gorda horse's mane
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Victim's parents ask for public's help in finding suspect
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis