|Published:||Apr 30, 2013 3:18 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2013 3:18 PM EDT|
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla.- The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has notified the Collier County Sheriff's Office that registered sexual predator Johnnie E. Lewis was recently released from prison and currently resides at 11265 Tamiami Trail E. #37 in East Naples.
Lewis is designated as a sexual predator pursuant to Section FSS 775.21. His qualifying offense is sexual battery/coercion of a child by an adult, F.S. 794.011(8)(b).
If further information is needed, please contact the Collier County Sheriff’s Office Sex Offender/Predator Unit at (239)530-5699, or via e-mail at email@example.com. Or contact the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s Sexual Offender/Predator Unit at 1-888-FL-Predator (1-888-357-7332) from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Fridays. You may also go to the FDLE Sexual Predator/Offender website at http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- No plans to remove wreckage from fatal boat crash
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- S Fla biologist recovering after rattlesnake bite
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified