|Published:||Apr 30, 2013 11:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2013 11:26 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- WINK news has learned that several adult arcades in Lee County have been given notices to shut their doors for good.
"Adult Three Casino" in Cape Coral is now working to file a lawsuit and an emergency injunction to keep their doors open. Fort Myers police say the arcades and cafes within the city limits closed their doors themselves.
- Two dead in Lehigh Acres, LCSO seeking person of interest
- Teacher accused of relationship with 18 y/o student resigns
- CCSO: Man threatens to shoot deputy during domestic dispute
- Mobile home destroyed in North Fort Myers fire
- State-of-the-art Fort Myers Regional Library opens its doors
- Judge approves Cape Coral fire assessment
- Salvation Army receives another 'Mimi coin' donation
- 1 suspect in Miami-Dade police manhunt identified
- Police chief resigns in troubled Fla. city
- DNA evidence leads detectives to North Port burglary suspect