|Published:||Apr 30, 2013 11:26 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 30, 2013 11:26 PM EDT|
LEE COUNTY, Fla.- WINK news has learned that several adult arcades in Lee County have been given notices to shut their doors for good.
"Adult Three Casino" in Cape Coral is now working to file a lawsuit and an emergency injunction to keep their doors open. Fort Myers police say the arcades and cafes within the city limits closed their doors themselves.
- Cape Police find child living in deplorable conditions
- Deputies confiscate handgun from students at Alva Middle
- Lee County judge rules in favor of son in life or death case
- Ford logo creates close call for FGCU men's basketball team
- FGCU WINS!
- Cape PD: Man buys iPad with stolen credit card
- Police video of Bieber's urine test released
- Teens arrested with gun at school were searched Wednesday
- Suspect shoots at Cape Coral residence
- Cape Coral Police shoot 'aggressive' dog on SW 6th Ave.