|Published:||Apr 29, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2013 10:16 AM EDT|
OCALA, Fla. (AP) - Fire rescue officials in Marion County say a man died in a mobile home fire.
Marion County Fire Rescue responded to the fire just before 5 a.m. Monday. They found about half of the single-wide mobile home on fire.
The Ocala Star-Banner (http://bit.ly/16chCNT ) reports neighbors told firefighters one person lived in the home. Firefighters found his body inside.
Officials say the man is in his mid-30s.
The state fire marshal's office is investigating.
Information from: Ocala (Fla.) Star-Banner, http://www.starbanner.com/
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Person of interest in Lehigh Acres killings spotted in SC
- Gov. Scott wants to cut auto registration fees
- 3-year-old allegedly sets Cape Coral apartment fire
- Retired NFL player becomes head coach for NFMHS football
- Fla man jailed after losing $100 in card game
- Woman allegedly caught on camera taking wallet, using card
- Bike run to benefit Toys for Tots this Saturday
- Lee-DOH reports 5 raccoon bites in less than 3 weeks
- Boy, 4, may have died of bacterial meningitis
- St. Pete woman accidentally shot boyfriend