|Published:||Apr 29, 2013 10:30 PM EDT|
|Updated:||Apr 29, 2013 11:34 PM EDT|
NAPLES, Fla - The Naples Police Department says the woman hit by a car in Naples has died.
NAPLES, Fla - UPDATE 10:41p.m. Frank Goodlette Road is now back open to traffic and the scene has been cleared.
EARLIER STORY -Goodlette Frank Road is shut down at 5th Avenue North while Naples Police investigate a pedestrian versus vehicle accident.
A spokesperson with the police department says the woman was walking down the street when she was hit by a car.
The woman was taken to the hospital. Her condition is unknown at this time, but a spokesperson with the Naples Police Department says it does not appear that the woman will make it.
The crash happened at 8:30 Monday night. Two hours later, several police officers were still working to measure and map out the scene.
Stay with WINK News for the very latest information
- Deputies arrest youth football coach on drug charges
- Charlotte County roofer gets help for dog with a broken leg
- LCSO searches for missing Fort Myers teen
- CCSO IDs Golden Gate Estates murder victim, makes arrest
- Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity to visit Ft. Myers
- Burglary suspect caught on camera using stolen cards
- Cape Coral man accused of killing wife appears in court
- Driver dies after crashing into Cape Coral home
- Teen, 15, found hanging in north Florida
- Good Samaritans return envelope with $1,500